Whenever a person undergoes a sad event or a loss of any kind, the best way to let them know of your feelings is by sending them a sympathy message. Sympathy always works in letting the recipient be aware of the support you have for him/her. These messages are supposed to be heartfelt and must not sound too cheerful or happy.
There can be a lot of sympathy messages depending upon the occasion or the recipient. The following are a few:
- Sympathy message in case of death
- Sympathy message on losing a sports event
- Sympathy message to friend
- Sympathy message to colleague
Sympathy is a difficult form of expression and needs to be delivered carefully. The following points will help you to frame a sympathy message in the proper manner:
- The message should look genuine and straight from the heart. So write the message with emotions.
- Be brief. Stick to the point and be precise.
- Express the fact that you feel sad and sorry for whatever happened.