Announcement policy letter is drafted to inform the potential clients about a new policy in a certain concerned field. This letter is drafted in a compelling manner and it details the terms and conditions of the said policy, how this policy would benefit the client and why he should consider to invest in this policy.
Sample Announcement Policy Letter
12th Raven Street,
Date: 15th August, 2014.
Sub: letter of announcement for our new Children future plan.
Dear Mr. Anderson,
I would like to let you know that we (AKS Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) have launched our new Children future plan 2014-2015.
This Scheme helps to save up and secure your child’s future. With this scheme you can rightly monitor your child’s bright future. Below given are the details of this scheme for your kind perusal:
- Children between the age group of 5-18 are entitled to avail this scheme.
- You are required to provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate and his/her school admission form.
- You are required to deposit a sum of $ 48,000 at once or in a monthly scheme of $4,000 for 1 year.
- Your money will be kept for a compound interest of 7% and this total balance will be provided to you/ your child once your child attains the status of an adult.
- You are required to provide your financial statements, credit report and other official documents to avail this policy.
Please feel free to give us a call at -920920 or log on to our website www.cfp.UTC.net for any query.
Thank you for your time and kind attention.
AKS Solutions Pvt. Ltd.